Waves (WAVES) Wallet
Download Trust Wallet for Waves (WAVES) The mobile app works with several crypto tokens and blockchain wallets. With Trust Wallet, you are in control over your funds. Receive, send, store and exchange your cryptocurrency within the mobile interface.
What is Waves?Waves is an open platform and decentralized environment for Web3 applications. It offers a wide range of purpose-designed tools for making the process of creating and running DApps easy and accessible.
How does it work?Waves Platform offers an accessible development environment with a primary focus on decentralization. The core functionality of the platform includes:
- Token operations, exchanging and storing value, managing and creating Digital Assets;
- Creating and running DApps and decentralized software solutions.
- Protocol layer: LPoS, Waves-NG protocol (adapted Bitcoin-NG), RIDE programming language, and sidechains (coming soon) for a functional, secure and scalable network.
- Infrastructure layer: IDE for sandbox development, tools, SDKs, libraries, frameworks and protocols for convenient and easy integrations.
- Application layer: Basic core open-source apps (decentralized exchange, mobile apps) and DApp ecosystem for network utility.
What does it aim to solve?Waves technology is designed to address the needs of developers, businesses and technology companies that want to leverage the properties of blockchain systems. They promise security, auditability, verifiability and the trustless execution of transactions and programming logic.
What are its features?
- Decentralized: Waves’ peer-to-peer network has no middlemen, gatekeepers or single point of failure.
- Fast: Proof-of-Stake algorithm and Waves-NG protocol enable rapid yet secure transactions.
- Versatile: Designed to address all of the most pressing needs of developers exploring blockchain integrations.
- Open: No restrictions around who can use the platform or run a validating node.