All Trust Wallet users on iOS will now have access to Bitcoin (BTC) in their Multi-coin wallet .
To activate just tab on the plus sign in the upper right corner, then tab on the slide bar next to Bitcoin (BTC). Your Wallet is now SegWit compatible and enables you to send and receive Bitcoin through Bech32 (bc1) addresses. Android users should receive this functionality in the coming 2-3 weeks.
Trust Wallet Features:
- Mobile Gateway to a Decentralized World
- Multi Coin Wallet Support for many different coins and tokens.
- Ethereum Wallet - Support for Ethereum and ERC20/ERC223/ERC721 tokens!
- Bitcoin Wallet - Support for Trustwallet to store Bitcoins (BTC)
- Ethereum Classic - Support for Ethereum Classic (ETC) is now supported on Trustwallet.
- TRON Wallet - support for Tron (TRX) is now available on Trustwallet as well!
- Other coins such as GoChain (GO), POA Network (POA), Callisto (CLO) , Wanchain (WAN) and VeChain (VET) are supported as well.
- Automatic support for all ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721 tokens
- Curated DApp Gallery
- Most secure and intuitive Multi Coin wallet backed by Binance.
- Support for Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) by end of the year