All Trust Wallet users on iOS will now have access to Bitcoin (BTC) in their multi coin crypto wallet.
All Trust Wallet users on iOS will now have access to Bitcoin (BTC) in their multi coin crypto wallet . To activate just tab on the plus sign in the upper right corner, then tab on the slide bar next to Bitcoin (BTC). Your Wallet is now SegWit compatible and enables you to send and receive Bitcoin through Bech32 (bc1) addresses. Android users should receive this functionality in the coming 2-3 weeks.
Trust Wallet Features:
- Mobile Gateway to a Decentralized World
- Multi Coin Wallet Support for many different coins and tokens. Ethereum Wallet - Support for Ethereum and ERC20/ERC721 tokens!
- Bitcoin Wallet - Support for Trust Wallet to store Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum Classic - Support for Ethereum Classic (ETC) is now supported on Trust Wallet
- TRX Wallet Wallet - support for TRX (TRX) is now available on Trust Wallet as well! Other coins such as GoChain (GO),POA Network (POA), Callisto (CLO) , Wanchain (WAN) and - - VeChain (VET) are supported as well.
- Automatic support for all ERC20, BEP2 and ERC721 tokens
- Curated DApp Gallery
- Most secure and intuitive multi coin crypto wallet backed by Binance.
- Support for Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) by end of the year